RX Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Apply to face, neck and chest 3 to 4 times per week at night in lieu of toner.
- Use the Glycolic/Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with the Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Always use SPF before going outside.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin.
- If going through a peel series, use pads twice per day then use as needed once the desired skin correction is reached.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY *COVID-19
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.